Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tony Brown arrested

• Administrators

5-star recruit Tony Brown (Beaumont Ozen) was arrested for failure to obey and resisting arrest. Brown is an early enrollee at Alabama. Texas offered Brown, as did just about every major D-1 program. Dynamic cornerback who definitely started his collegiate career off with a mistake.

...sorry tony, i know that you are just a young man and all, but i shall never forget how i felt, when i saw you take that white elephant out of that bag and state upon national television at the "under armour classic"... "roll tide roll". you basically shocked the city of beaumont, tx. oh well, all i can say at this point is... "roll tears roll". good luck in the "land of cotton".

You have to work really hard to get arrested for this. Like serious effort.....

Looks like that's exactly what he did.

"Officers warned one individual (Tony Brown) multiple times to back up and leave the parking lot. The individual would walk a few steps away and then would walk right back towards officers. The officers warned the individual that if he did not leave the parking lot he would be arrested. The individual yelled threatening profanity at the officer and stepped toward the officers again. At the time the officer grabbed the suspect to take him into custody. The suspect pulled away resisting officers. Officers used pepper spray on the suspect and forced him to the ground and took him into custody. Both suspects were transported to the Tuscaloosa County Jail."

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1599344

Edited by bill_ut75

As a Longhorn fan I truly wanted the young man to attend UT, play football, graduate and become a productive citizen. Unfortunately, Mr. Brown chose to attend another school...which is certainly his prerogative. I sincerely hope that he is able to overcome his current problems and become the most successful person possible. Good luck.