Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Hornsports members, what do you do?

Sirhornsalot

For the last 30+ years I have worked as a salesman of laundry and dry cleaning supplies, equipment and parts in Texas, Ok and Ark. Usually I just tell people I sell buttons.

I also own,manager and play in a successful variety/dance band in Austin. We travel and play for weddings, special events , gala's, fundraisers and in local venues. It is a lot of fun

and after almost 4 years , in a tough economy, our calendar is starting to fill up.

I am very blessed!!!! Hook'em

Senior Research Scientist with Dept of Navy in San Diego. Have a PhD in theoretical physics from UT. I'm paid to have technical collaborations with several good research groups in academia & industry, worldwide. Also mentor junior scientists and sit on DoD technology reviews as a SME (subject matter expert). Currently working on research projects on some cool functional nano-materials, micro-sensors, and energy harvesting, as well as biomimetic signal processing physics applied to biomedical and military sensors.

Just the man I have been looking for. I have a water leak under my sink - do you know how to fix it? :)

For the last 30+ years I have worked as a salesman of laundry and dry cleaning supplies, equipment and parts in Texas, Ok and Ark. Usually I just tell people I sell buttons.

I also own,manager and play in a successful variety/dance band in Austin. We travel and play for weddings, special events , gala's, fundraisers and in local venues. It is a lot of fun

and after almost 4 years , in a tough economy, our calendar is starting to fill up.

I am very blessed!!!! Hook'em

Let the board know when you're playing a local venue. Lots of folks love live music

No thank you. I grew up around ultra conservatives. Went to an ultra conservative university. Know people who worked for Fox News (and survived). I know how to speak nazi. I just choose not too, thank you.

Hook'em!

While we don't have to agree with the politics of others, throwing around the term "nazi" in description of people is just not going to go well and probably reflects more on you than it does them.

I work for Dell. The details of which are top secret...

OK... They're really not. It's just having to explain what I do is boring and most people drift within seconds of "Managing the release process to make sure it aligns with the engineering process..." See I've already lost you already. I'M A PEOPLE PERSON!!

BSEE from UT in '96.

I work for Dell. The details of which are top secret...

OK... They're really not. It's just having to explain what I do is boring and most people drift within seconds of "Managing the release process to make sure it aligns with the engineering process..." See I've already lost you already. I'M A PEOPLE PERSON!!

BSEE from UT in '96.

So you deal with the customers so the engineers don't have to?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7556-1374171060-36.gif