Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So in summation....here is what we know....

Ellie44

Exactly nothing. Speculation-tired-head has overwhelmed me. Wake me when it's over. While I think we've taken some great and very necessary steps in the past couple of weeks, let the proof be in RESULTS.

we hate Watson. we don't hate him. We love this guy but we don't love that guy.

Let me just remind EVERYONE who has espoused a theory about loving or hating anyone....Bill Bellichek was a complete and utter flop and failure as a head coach in Cleveland. He now is regarded as maybe the best there has ever been. Pete Carroll was a barely an average HC and didn't last very long for the Jets. He moves on to USC and rewrote the record books before coming back to the NFL and building a juggernaut in Seattle.

Sometimes coaches thrive after failures. Sometimes they fail after successes.

Who the heck knows? Nobody does.

Just saying....

I agree Ellie. One thing for sure, Charlie Strong has shut down the leaks. Nobody knows anything. I wonder if this is Strong or the presence of Patterson as AD. I remember that talk was he was going to eliminate some of the extra weight in the AD office that had connections to BMDs. If that has happened, is the shutdown on info a result of that or is Strong so strong that he confides in no one. I sure don't know the answer, but I certainly like it. I think in the past, we have shot ourselves in the foot with all the leaks that have come out on subjects before it was the proper time to release them.

Exactly nothing. Speculation-tired-head has overwhelmed me. Wake me when it's over. While I think we've taken some great and very necessary steps in the past couple of weeks, let the proof be in RESULTS.

we hate Watson. we don't hate him. We love this guy but we don't love that guy.

Let me just remind EVERYONE who has espoused a theory about loving or hating anyone....Bill Bellichek was a complete and utter flop and failure as a head coach in Cleveland. He now is regarded as maybe the best there has ever been. Pete Carroll was a barely an average HC and didn't last very long for the Jets. He moves on to USC and rewrote the record books before coming back to the NFL and building a juggernaut in Seattle.

Sometimes coaches thrive after failures. Sometimes they fail after successes.

Who the heck knows? Nobody does.

Just saying....

world class great post