Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jason Higdon - says knows who the OC is and its a home run

DizzG

is a Fox Sports/Scout analyst and posted on their free board

The OC hire will be a home run...I am sitting on it right now..it will be over soon...I promise you guys will be fired up.....

From whats said on OB this guy has been pretty plugged in

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all Shaggism.

Typically the depth there is juice boxes and orange slices for about 50 pages.

The line about someone's wife was seen buying a house in Austin will be around for as long as people insist they have a super special contact within the program that shares hypersensitive information with them. The whole Saban thing was a circus of people mostly just making up crap and throwing it against the wall. Stories of people having lunch with Saban, Sexton, and an un-named BMD to celebrate the deal; Saban and Patterson meeting at Austin Executive airport to discuss the contract and so Saban can hand over the signed document. I could go on all morning. I've looked back on some of those threads and in retrospect, it's comical.

I've said many times the people who claim to have inside sources are mostly either liars or unethical. If those running the program have seen fit to not release to the public, what good is some lover-level individual doing when he decides, for his own reasons, to release the information? I understand mundane stories are shared and sometimes those are interesting, but strategic information being released by individuals for personal reasons against the wishes of those running the program is a cancer to any program. I also understand the turf war that was going on between certain BMDs and Patterson/Powers and that information was being released by individuals to harm the agendas of others, but that dysfunction was just a symptom of the rot withing the program.

I'd much rather see people take pieces of information and put them together to make conclusions and be correct than know we have people inside the program who can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut. Whenever people start claiming "I have super sensitive information that someone leaked to me" the first thing I think of is the story about Nick Saban's wife sighted buying a house in Austin and I just roll my eyes and shake my head, because people making up those stories will never go away.

His latest tweet...

Jason Higdon ‏@Jason_Higdon 6m @thelonghorns12 @scoutrecruiting everyone needs to be patient. Will not be much longer on the OC and I promise its worth the wait.

Hmmmm. Seems like this is coinciding with the BOR meeting. Maybe they are approving more than just Strong's contract?

The line about someone's wife was seen buying a house in Austin will be around for as long as people insist they have a super special contact within the program that shares hypersensitive information with them. The whole Saban thing was a circus of people mostly just making up crap and throwing it against the wall. Stories of people having lunch with Saban, Sexton, and an un-named BMD to celebrate the deal; Saban and Patterson meeting at Austin Executive airport to discuss the contract and so Saban can hand over the signed document. I could go on all morning. I've looked back on some of those threads and in retrospect, it's comical.

I've said many times the people who claim to have inside sources are mostly either liars or unethical. If those running the program have seen fit to not release to the public, what good is some lover-level individual doing when he decides, for his own reasons, to release the information? I understand mundane stories are shared and sometimes those are interesting, but strategic information being released by individuals for personal reasons against the wishes of those running the program is a cancer to any program. I also understand the turf war that was going on between certain BMDs and Patterson/Powers and that information was being released by individuals to harm the agendas of others, but that dysfunction was just a symptom of the rot withing the program.

I'd much rather see people take pieces of information and put them together to make conclusions and be correct than know we have people inside the program who can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut. Whenever people start claiming "I have super sensitive information that someone leaked to me" the first thing I think of is the story about Nick Saban's wife sighted buying a house in Austin and I just roll my eyes and shake my head, because people making up those stories will never go away.

Tell me how you really feel. ;)