McPhaul-hearing Morris to Texas isn't dead yet

btown1110

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but those guys are going to be left holding the bag again. I don't know how their sources can do this to themselves time after time.

Do what? All was mentioned was they heard it wasn't totally dead. They aren't reporting anyone is the next hire. Apparently btown heard the same from someone today.

I do not believe anything until I see in writing. Rumors be damn.

That is a wise choice you made. No one knows what the hell is happening so almost everyone is either throwing random shit at the wall hoping they're right or they are believing every piece of shit that is thrown at the wall is true.

Everybody should just relax and have a drink or something. We're embarrassing ourselves again on a grand stage.

Morris is not coming to Texas. We will have to settle on Watson and keep Applewhite to help with the Texas ties. If Texas was the "placed to be", we would have filled this staff already. Thanks to Mack and his mediocrity over the past 4 years, it has killed any luster of a "Star" job.

Morris is not coming to Texas. We will have to settle on Watson and keep Applewhite to help with the Texas ties. If Texas was the "placed to be", we would have filled this staff already. Thanks to Mack and his mediocrity over the past 4 years, it has killed any luster of a "Star" job.

It's probably time to quit blaming Mack for everything that happens to the program that people don't agree with. It's not realistic.

I think the 3 boards I follow, IT, HS & 247 are inpseudo meltdown mode at the prospects of the TOTALLY uninspiring hire of Watson to OC.

From what I have gathered, I think Watson has already been hired and this is all cover to keep the meltdown from being as bad. I don't think it will work. When Watson is announced, the meltdown will be one of epic proportions.

From what I have gathered, I think Watson has already been hired and this is all cover to keep the meltdown from being as bad. I don't think it will work. When Watson is announced, the meltdown will be one of epic proportions.

So Charlie strong put on a fake search and flat lied in several interviews? I find the notion he comes to Austin and the first thing he does is conduct some big charade as pretty silly. IMO

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. There will be no third time!

They were actually dead on with the saban reports. Even Kirk bohls has now confirmed. All insider sites have missed on things lately.

Don't think Morris is coming and no one has reported that

It's probably time to quit blaming Mack for everything that happens to the program that people don't agree with. It's not realistic.

Thank you for posting this! Mack is gone, any and all things that happen to UT from the day the Coach Strong was hired, both good and bad, should be to the credit of AD Patterson, Coach Strong and his staff.

If its watson then this whole thing was bs and it was him from the beginning. .not a good way to start your career as head coach by lying about who and what u wanted..makes it seem like he settled or this was the plan all along..

Really? Lying? You do realize that he (Strong) hasn't said squat on names that he is looking at. That has been reported by sources, not announced.

Now I get the argument on settling, but sometimes when you go for the big name coordinators they are more concerned about their next job being an HC gig. Sometimes moving on can be a risk they are not willing to take.

Lying, that is funny.

Really? Lying? You do realize that he (Strong) hasn't said squat on names that he is looking at. That has been reported by sources, not announced.

Now I get the argument on settling, but sometimes when you go for the big name coordinators they are more concerned about their next job being an HC gig. Sometimes moving on can be a risk they are not willing to take.

Lying, that is funny.

He's said he was looking at several guys and wanted Texas ties. I just don't buy into this being a fake search and predetermined. This is a new regime