Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've just decided to accept whatever happens

I'm pretty sure that Texas will wind up with a combination of UL and UT coaches with maybe one or two new faces. That wouldn't be my fist choice. All the speculation is great, but in the end, we don't know squat. Would I like to see Chad Morris and Narduzzi on the 40? Sure, but I can't control it by posting every knee jerk reaction that I have on a message board.

I'm happy with Charlie Strong as the HC. I now have to put my trust in him to assemble a staff that he can work with and hope for the best. All the hand wringing and pissing and moaning is for doing no one any good.

I'm putting my Hook'em Horns high in September no matter who is calling the plays, so for now, I'm sitting back and waiting on the announcement.

Hook'em

whatever happens....happens and we will not be able to do anything about it.

You can always have a few drinks, sit back, and enjoy the ride. I hope Strong succeeds because there is nothin I want Texas to fail in but if he doesn't we get to do this all over again. It's been entertaining to say the least.

I'm pretty sure that Texas will wind up with a combination of UL and UT coaches with maybe one or two new faces. That wouldn't be my fist choice. All the speculation is great, but in the end, we don't know squat. Would I like to see Chad Morris and Narduzzi on the 40? Sure, but I can't control it by posting every knee jerk reaction that I have on a message board.

I'm happy with Charlie Strong as the HC. I now have to put my trust in him to assemble a staff that he can work with and hope for the best. All the hand wringing and pissing and moaning is for doing no one any good.

I'm putting my Hook'em Horns high in September no matter who is calling the plays, so for now, I'm sitting back and waiting on the announcement.

Hook'em

So the analogy is, in the not so immortal words of that not so great aggy Clayton Williams on the subject of rape: "If it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it" ???