Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mack has been live tweeting the title game

DizzG

Guest POCKEY
i dont think he wanted to have Sally ready a few of my tweets to him in the past few weeks.

Please stop it. Your piling on is getting old. He's gone.

A producer with ESPN told me BEFORE the game against Bama he had a offer from the Network. It would be a HUGE PR coup for UT if Mack goes to the Network or better yet, Gameday. Like him or not he knows how o handle himself on Camera. He is insightful and, despite what some here believe, knows football. I actually believe he knows it well in retrospect but not in foresight. In other words he recognizes what has happened but is not adept at being creative and being prepared.

He has the opportunity to be a great ambassador for UT. Please Mack, take that job!

He's pissing me off. He's getting too many things wrong.

"Time to say I appreciate the players & coaches that took us to the NC Games in 06 & 09. Special moments for me & our fans. Thank U!!" - Correction, the games were in 06 and 10

"FSU ended it in the Texas End Zone with 13 secs left. We had 16 sec left. Very similar" - Correction, we had 19 secs left

Please stop it. Your piling on is getting old. He's gone.

A producer with ESPN told me BEFORE the game against Bama he had a offer from the Network. It would be a HUGE PR coup for UT if Mack goes to the Network or better yet, Gameday. Like him or not he knows how o handle himself on Camera. He is insightful and, despite what some here believe, knows football. I actually believe he knows it well in retrospect but not in foresight. In other words he recognizes what has happened but is not adept at being creative and being prepared.

He has the opportunity to be a great ambassador for UT. Please Mack, take that job!

He lost that opportunity when he backstabbed Texas. He needs to leave and have nothing to do with out University. He definitely knows how to bs in front of the camera.

I understand you believe he know it in retrospect but thats ur belief, his actions show different.

I dont know your relation exactly with him but you need to understand his actions and not blindly defend him. you can, your choice but i have lost all resect for the man.

I dont know your relation exactly with him but you need to understand his actions and not blindly defend him. you can, your choice but i have lost all resect for the man.

We get the point. This thread was about Mack's next career. Everyone deserves a career path, right?