Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Stronghorns

Alouha27

I will admit that Charlie Strong wasn't my first choice for Texas' next head coach, but I am warming up to this hire after reading a little bit more about him. When the leak broke last night I vented my frustrations on here and ended up at odds with some of you guys and for that I truly apologize. The last thing the University of Texas needs right now as we transition to a new coaching regime, is a fan base that's not behind the head coach all the way. I hope he is our guy and can bring the Longhorns back to national prominence. Lord knows I miss the days when we were not the laughing stock of the Big12, much less all of college football. From this point on I am looking forward to a successful 2014 football season and hopefully the start of a long tenure as our HC! Welcome to the 40 Mr. Strong & Hook 'Em!

Forgive me if this comes across as rambling but I am not an eloquent writer.

Edited by Alouha27

I will admit that Charlie Strong wasn't my first choice for Texas' next head coach, but I am warming up to this hire after reading a little bit more about him. When the leak broke last night I vented my frustrations on here and ended up at odds with some of you guys and for that I truly apologize. The last thing the University of Texas needs right now as we transition to a new coaching regime, is a fan base that's not behind the head coach all the way. I hope he is our guy and can bring the Longhorns back to national prominence. Lord knows I miss the days when we were not the laughing stock of the Big12, much less all of college football. From this point on I am looking forward to a successful 2014 football season and hopefully the start of a long tenure as our HC! Welcome to the 40 Mr. Strong & Hook 'Em!

...no apologies necessary my friend. just keep your horns up...

Stronghorns (as defined by urban dictionary): Someone that is willing to have sex with men over 50. Usually used in a homosexual way.

Ok.....note to self, do not refer to the Horns as Stronghorns (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I accept your apology, but you are an eloquent writer.

Alouha27

I know you and I had a few arguments, which honestly is fine. Everyone has their points to get across and all of us fans have been a bit anxious, for the lack of a better word, for a while now.

You're good in my book and were before this post.

Excellent post!

Alouha27

I know you and I had a few arguments, which honestly is fine. Everyone has their points to get across and all of us fans have been a bit anxious, for the lack of a better word, for a while now.

You're good in my book and were before this post.

Excellent post!

Thank you HornEsch! Look forward to many more great discussions with you!

Stronghorns (as defined by urban dictionary): Someone that is willing to have sex with men over 50. Usually used in a homosexual way.

I'm using it!

1, It's not a common term

2. In any case, the word needs to be redefined

3. If Strong is so good that the longhorns would be willing to have sex with him, then, well... actually no, let's not go there! Anything that invokes a Sandusky reference needs to be purged.

I'm using it!

1, It's not a common term

2. In any case, the word needs to be redefined

3. If Strong is so good that the longhorns would be willing to have sex with him, then, well... actually no, let's not go there! Anything that invokes a Sandusky reference needs to be purged.

Lol...dear God no!