Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE BELLMONT CHRONICLES II: I Forewarned Everyone Upon Yesterday. Remember..

monarch

1. upon one of my direct post yesterday, i stated that "coach strong shall need to grow up quickly, and put an immediate halt to the media sensationalism". now, the full court press is on... and it is making "texas" a national laughingstock.

2. as i have passionately stated beforehand, "texas has kissed the ass of nick saban for far too long". this "disaster" with nick saban... is basically the root as per all of this discombobulation in the first place.

3. i do not blame patterson as per his current discord with "sexton". i for one, find that this "sexton" character, to be a major egotistical pariah. patterson's current stance with this monster... is another root to all of this current mayhem.

4. let us put an immediate "halt" to placing blame upon our mod's, vip's, and "horn sports" staffers, as per their sources of information. it is their sole positions, to provide our members with the foremost qualitative information that they may acquire. this is never an "easy" task.... however, they try their best to appease us as much as possible.

5. i can only pray to god, that coach strong is not using these nightmare proceedings, to acquire more financial "leverage" as per his current coaching position with louisville.... for i would never respect this man again.

6. what on earth happened to coach harbaugh.... where is he.... what happened as his negotiations.... anyone?

7. should coach strong decide to honor his position with louisville, what shall patterson's next stance / option become?

Serious question - why do you take the time to increase font size, color, use quotation marks, commas and various punctuation marks and avoid capitalizing the first words of sentences? So puzzling to me. Anyhow, I think you're taking this too seriously. Calm down, brother.

...appreciate your interest. however, my grammatical style is nothing more than what is illustrated "style" nothing more. additionally, as to taking this "too seriously".... just take a look to the left, (avatar area) i am a "v.i.p." upon this site. therefore, it is never about taking things too seriously.... upon my view, it's about being consistent.

...appreciate your interest. however, my grammatical style is nothing more than what is illustrated "style" nothing more. additionally, as to taking this "too seriously".... just take a look to the left, (avatar area) i am a "v.i.p." upon this site. therefore, it is never about taking things too seriously.... upon my view, it's about being consistent.

Thanks for the answer. Appreciate it. Just pains me sometimes to see guys on boards get all worked up. Life is way too short too let trivial stuff wear you down.

100% with you. Hook'em

7.go after John Harbough and fast. If not go for Franklin

Hilarious!