Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Welcome Charlie Strong thread.

GARCH

Players LOVE to play for Charlie Strong, he is a man of integrity, and Urban Meyer's lack of defense at ohio state compared to his defenses at Florida when Charlie was his DC is further testament to his work. With the resources available at UT, there is plenty of reason for optimism.

Welcome coach Strong. We are a fickle bunch of fans but loyal to a fault to our University. Change the culture, put a physical, smash-mouth team on the field, recruit hard and coach 'em up when they arrive and come out of that tunnel in Dallas ready to go to war and kick some butt and I promise we will have your back and do all we can to help you bring UT back to where we belong...on top!

Welcome, Coach Strong!

I will admit that he was not who I would like to have seen, but I fully support him and Patterson. I think its going to work out to be a great hire. I remember not many being happy that Mack was hired and that ended up being a pretty good decision - regardless of what happened at the end. Mack was a great person and coach to work under, and I'm extremely grateful for everything he brought to Texas. I'm excited and ready for new energy and for the STRONG era to begin! HOOK'EM!