Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Saturday

Sirhornsalot

Am told now that this could go beyond Saturday morning, thru to Saturday night. And if it does, it's probably going to be Saban.

I know this conflicts with what I've said earlier, but what I am being told is changing. Still maintains that Saban has the offer and I'm not sure I understand the change in timing myself. Just said it could be Saban tonight, or Saban tomorrow-tomorrow night. Evidently some things are working in the background here.

I'm still confident as the one consistent thing I'm hearing here is Saban has an offer and we feel good about our chances.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am told now that this could go beyond Saturday morning, thru to Saturday night. And if it does, it's probably going to be Saban.

I know this conflicts with what I've said earlier, but what I am being told is changing. Still maintains that Saban has the offer and I'm not sure I understand the change in timing myself. Just said it could be Saban tonight, or Saban tomorrow-tomorrow night. Evidently some things are working in the background here.

I'm still confident as the one consistent thing I'm hearing here is Saban has an offer and we feel good about our chances.

I'll be happy with Saban, but I'm thinking that I'd rather have Fisher......but either way they are all much better than Mr Football......

BTW, didn't know if anyone caught this but mackbrown texas football is now redirecting to the UT athletics site..... Happy trails Mr Brown.....see you when you get your statue at DKR.....

j9grw.gif

There seems to be a convergence of what multiple sources are saying.

Can we deduce that Strong is done and the only thing we are waiting on is Saban?

Sexton probably told Patterson to allow CNS to sleep on it and he would have an answer Saturday.

Will we have a coach within 24 hours?

I'll be happy with Saban, but I'm thinking that I'd rather have Fisher......but either way they are all much better than Mr Football......

BTW, didn't know if anyone caught this but mackbrown texas football is now redirecting to the UT athletics site..... Happy trails Mr Brown.....see you when you get your statue at DKR.....

If we're not watching a presser on Sunday with Saban being announced, then we're talking with Fisher and Harbaugh and neither should take long. If at that point it's Fisher, naturally expect to wait until after the BCS game. Harbaugh would likely get announced Monday.