Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
lancer16

Delonte West will not be allowed in the White House????

The Maverick will not be allowed to meet President Obama along with his teammates because of a gun charge while he was "hopped up" on something a few years back. The WH ran a background check on the stellar individual and determined he was too much of a misfit to be allowed on premise. Here is what West had to say after being informed he would not be accompanying his team to Pennsylvania Avenue:

I'm banned from going to the White House, so I'm not going to make it,'' West said after tonight's 96-81 win over the New Orleans Hornets. "But I'm going home to D.C., I'm just not allowed to go to the White House. That's what happens when you make bad decisions in your life. You can't go to the White House.''

I've been there 100 times in my lifetime,'' said West, who was born in D.C. "I live right around the corner. I live in D.C. It's going to be ashamed the President isn't going to get a chance to meet me. I'm the president of my house.

I guess he will be waiting and watching from around the corner. Joker.