Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
beevomav

Just call him 'Billy Bob'

Deleted the story because Bo Wallace has decided to skip the visit to Texas. No word yet but it could be that Connor Brewer was not happy with the visit or possibly Case McCoy has decided to remain at UT.

or...Bo, nicknamed Billy Boy by his head coach, has decided to stay in Mississippi and play for some inbred f##king SEC team.

Edited by beevomav

Skyline wide receiver Thomas Johnson had de-committed and has told the university he is no longer considering Texas. Rumors have swirled but all last week Johnson denied he was re-thinking his committment.

He was never a fit in an offense that uses mostly 2 wide outs because he was a slot receiver in high school. He is scheduled to visit Oregon and TCU and both use a slot as an intricate part of their offense. Wish him luck and no hard feeling for being a lying POS. :cool:

I would rather him take his waffling butt to Oregon instead of TCU. I was out of town for a few days and out of pocket but all the crap I am reading about the decommit, the Wallace non-visit.... it is nuts. Guess we are relegated to David Ash as the savior and MCCoy as the backup. Unless Brewer becomes the man and takes over the job. Let's just start a damn rumor that Overstreet will be the starter. He has received no attention and he just might be the guy to take us back to the promised land. I am a little pissed about the staff being content with what they have and have coming in.

Skyline wide receiver Thomas Johnson had de-committed and has told the university he is no longer considering Texas. Rumors have swirled but all last week Johnson denied he was re-thinking his committment.

He was never a fit in an offense that uses mostly 2 wide outs because he was a slot receiver in high school. He is scheduled to visit Oregon and TCU and both use a slot as an intricate part of their offense. Wish him luck and no hard feeling for being a lying POS. :cool:

I am loathing this little SOB more and more now that I have had time to process it. He was playing a game all along for the attention. I hope he takes his sorry ass to TCU so he can personally meet the Texas secondary. I smell a hospital visit for him next season!