Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Burton

Bevo11

Says it is Fisher or Briles unless something strange happens. Says if either interview well and want the job it could "be over in a moment".

Adds there could be an outlier candidate but if it moves beyond those two, Strong is the next choice. Said he isn't sure if we wait to interview Fisher if the Briles interview blows us away. I find that irresponsible.

Got to say, again, the disparity in reporting between sites is HUGE on this story.

IF --

(1) the committee has made it recommendations and concluded its work;

AND

(2) Steve Patterson is alone making this decision

THEN --

the only way that what Burton has said can be true is

IF --

Burton is communicating directly with Patterson

WHICH --

seems unlikely.

Aren't then Burton and Orangebloods starting to align somewhat?

It seems as though it's a Fisher, Briles, Strong race at the moment.

Both sites have made a reference of Patterson possibly not waiting around for Fisher.

Inside Texas is still indicating a Saban, Fisher, Briles race with Strong as a distant outlier.

So the sites are starting to add up a little bit

IF --

(1) the committee has made it recommendations and concluded its work;

AND

(2) Steve Patterson is alone making this decision

THEN --

the only way that what Burton has said can be true is

IF --

Burton is communicating directly with Patterson

WHICH --

seems unlikely.

Burton communicates with Bill Little FWIW

Says it is Fisher or Briles unless something strange happens. Says if either interview well and want the job it could "be over in a moment".

Adds there could be an outlier candidate but if it moves beyond those two, Strong is the next choice. Said he isn't sure if we wait to interview Fisher if the Briles interview blows us away. I find that irresponsible.

Got to say, again, the disparity in reporting between sites is HUGE on this story.[/QUOTE]

I'll say it again. There's a logical reason for this disparity. Each site has their own unique sources and these sources have their own biased agendas. That's why you shouldn't call out the sites themselves or their reporters. They're all simply sharing what their particular source, or sources, has told them. And these sources may be telling the truth as they know it or they may be "stretching" the truth or they may be deliberately giving the sites misleading information. It's just a matter of how it fits their agenda.

This is from left field but, what if Patterson is telling certain people at Belmont different coaches? Then looking to see who reports that info, then he knows who the moles are and Gets rid of said people. 2 cents

YOU GOT IT! Burton is Belmont man.

Got to say, again, the disparity in reporting between sites is HUGE on this story.

That's because McP is talking to a BMD and Burton is talking to Bellmont. Bobby reports the controlled message. McP's message is an opinion of someone that is not measuring his words.

Got to say, again, the disparity in reporting between sites is HUGE on this story.[/QUOTE]

I'll say it again. There's a logical reason for this disparity. Each site has their own unique sources and these sources have their own biased agendas. That's why you shouldn't call out the sites themselves or their reporters. They're all simply sharing what their particular source, or sources, has told them. And these sources may be telling the truth as they know it or they may be "stretching" the truth or they may be deliberately giving the sites misleading information. It's just a matter of how it fits their agenda.

Excuse me? Who is "calling out the sites or reporters"??? I simply shared info.