Would if Texas beats Oregon?

What happens if Texas does beat Oregon? Will that move up any announcements or help add commits, everyone is predicting us to lose. If I remember Oklahoma was suppose to beat us to and we handled them easily.

Everyone was expecting us to lose to Okie Lite and Baylor, also. Some times, everyone is right.

Mack is about to get sent off with an ass kicking. Their defense if going to be fired up to send the DC off with a win. Oregon is going to score early and often and Case can't pass gas without difficulty, let along pass a football with any skill. The line is Oregon by 14 1/2 with the over/under at 67. Bet Oregon and take the over. Oregon beats us by at least 67.

Just be thankful the Mack Brown era is over.

Everyone was expecting us to lose to Okie Lite and Baylor, also. Some times, everyone is right.

Mack is about to get sent off with an ass kicking. Their defense if going to be fired up to send the DC off with a win. Oregon is going to score early and often and Case can't pass gas without difficulty, let along pass a football with any skill. The line is Oregon by 14 1/2 with the over/under at 67. Bet Oregon and take the over. Oregon beats us by at least 67.

Just be thankful the Mack Brown era is over.

I will take the Horns plus the 67

if the cowboys pull this off im calling for a horn win tmrw

We're doomed.

Seriously, I can see Mack's team rising to the occasion for the coach that recruited them. It would be fantastic to go out on a win and make this season end on a high note. Don't feel like it's going to happen though. And if it doesn't, it will only justify why Mack had to go - the four year redo just didn't happen.

What happens if Texas does beat Oregon? Will that move up any announcements or help add commits, everyone is predicting us to lose. If I remember Oklahoma was suppose to beat us to and we handled them easily.

I hope we do I am sure as hell pulling for Texas to win. After the game nothing will change MB will no longer be the coach. I know there are people hoping Texas look bad I just can't do that I am a Longhorn all the to the bone and will always pull for my team to win. Those of you hoping we lose should not even be on this site unless you are a slime aggie troll are something like that. My friends y'all have a great week.