Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TEXAS FIGHT: Go Horns Beat Oregon! Please Post Your Last Remarks To Mack Brown..

monarch

go longhorns... stew the ducks!

mack... here's wishing you, a new and bright star upon your horizon. i salute you sir, as per one of the most wonderful, as well as beautiful day's of my entire life.... "2005 national championship vs usc".

in spite of all of your current threats of impending mayhem against the "university of texas".... i shall take the high road, and offer you a "fond farewell" as per you and your family....

..."a toast"...

go longhorns... stew the ducks!

mack... here's wishing you, a new and bright star upon your horizon. i salute you sir, as per one of the most wonderful, as well as beautiful day's of my entire life.... "2005 national championship vs usc".

in spite of all of your current threats of impending mayhem against the "university of texas".... i shall take the high road, and offer you a "fond farewell" as per you and your family....

..."a toast"...

Don't think I could have said it any better than this.

I'm going to take the nice approach here.

Mack Brown helped create some of the best memories of my life. Memories that I will forever cherish. But, as the great Darrell K Royal stated, “The best thing a coach can hope for is to please the majority. And the only way to please the majority is to win.” I believe this is a good testament as to how the majority of Longhorns fans are feeling at this point. Needless to say, the time has come.

Fair winds and following seas

Mack, thanks for the first 75% of your tenure...the last 25% not so much. You have done wonderful things for my beloved University and for that...Thank You!

I just wish your drive to prove everyone wrong that you could "fix it"..beat Royal's wins record...think you were bullet-proof because of Powers, Deloss and some key BMDs had your back had not become more important to you than what was best for the University of Texas and more importantly best for the players that entrusted their NFL careers to you. For this I am sad, because you have revealed a side of you I did not know existed which has tarnished my opinion of you forever.

Enjoy your retirement...well deserved...and upon reflection of your final days here you will discover something about yourself and become a better man as a result.

Edited by JKW-Hook 'em