Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

score predictions.

hornonthe40

Nailed it. This has all the looks of one of the bad OU face-rapes in years past or, for those old enough to remember it, the Freedom Bowl

OOPS! modmouse: "From the practice reports on IT, doesn't look it will be close"

I don't have access to IT, practice isn't going well? Guys apathetic? 'Head coach' MIA and/or distracted?

Hook 'em!

Edited by java

52-14. Mack will be booed. GTFO

There are many things that Mack deserves at the moment, but my Mama told me that ladies never say or do any of them. :-(

Would any of you fine, southern gentlemen care to do the honors?

Hook 'em!

I've been wrong more than I've been right this season. I would never, never root against Texas for any reason. Not to assure a coaching change, AD change, never for any circumstances. I don't bet on Texas games and when I do it's a friendly bet with a friend/fan of the opponent.

Based on what I've heard regarding the guys as they prepare for the bowl from several that have been with the team I don't feel very confident at all. Not at all. But then, I had the same feeling before OU this year.

Texas 10

Oregon 58