Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Take a Look at RHP Lukas Schiraldi

Donald Boyles

If the last name rings a bell, it should. Lukas is the son of Calvin Schiraldi..Lukas came out of St. Michael's Academy with little fan fare..Pitched for Navarro Jr. College his Freshman and Sophomore years..

I have Lukas pencil in as the Sunday Starter..

One of my Source sent my a video that he took during a workout on Thursday. Lukas was working out with former Team Mate Kyle Martin. Lukas and Kyle both pitched at St. Michael.

My Source also had this to say about Lukas;

Didn't have the gun out. I'd say low 90's w a devastating slide piece and change

Here is the Video

http://www.coachseye.com/o35U

spitting image of his Dad. hope he throws like him. sunday will be on lock down.

i'm ready. bought four season tickets this year instead of two. people are welcome to come sit with me. section 107, row 10, seats 1&2 tentatively but that might change because i asked for two more. hope they don't change. i love my seats. right behind the catcher with a great view of the strike zone. i can really help tim henderson out with ball and strike calls (and frequently do).

"hey tim! i found your cell phone. pretty sure its yours. it's got three missed calls on it."

Super excited about the baseball team this year. The pitching is always going to be there, but I think for the first time in a number of years we are going to be able to field a lineup that can hit up and down it.

And slim I will take you up on those extra tickets if I can convince my wife to come to Austin with me at some point. But with her finishing up grad school I don't know how my luck will be at that.