Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Liking this site

Mnhorn01

Been a member of IT for many years, I saw McPhaul post a few things over there so I decided to check HornSports. This is my first post. I signed up a few days ago and I'm starting to like it. I really like the fact that there can be discussions on topics, or god forbid someone starts a new thread on the same topic, and posters don't get ganged up on. Keep up the good work guys. I'll be posting more here for sure.

Been a member of IT for many years, I saw McPhaul post a few things over there so I decided to check HornSports. This is my first post. I signed up a few days ago and I'm starting to like it. I really like the fact that there can be discussions on topics, or god forbid someone starts a new thread on the same topic, and posters don't get ganged up on. Keep up the good work guys. I'll be posting more here for sure.

Welcome...I am also liking this site more and more..

Are you still on IT?

Can i ask a favor. . .would you pm DND and ask him to reach out to me? I've tried to connect but not sure his email is still good . . .last time we talked his health wasn't good...

This has become my favorite board. I have been on OB since they launched and IT this year. This place beats em all. Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the HS Family! We appreciate the love. We've got some great insiders/mods/VIPs/Members and we are glad that you joined us. Hook 'em

Wait until SA gets here. That'll stop the duplicate threads on the same subject. lololol