Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shaunsters!

EtexEagle

Listen like I stated before... On numerous threads... I have zero idea if Saban lands at Texas for sure. But there was communication as late as Christmas Eve.

To be honest I would love Jimbo. More than ever. But Saban isn't 100 percent out of the picture, that's what I was trying to state on obloods. Of course I got hammered for disagreeing with a mod.

They are becoming some little whinny b's. Seems they would hold themselves to higher standards. Starting to lose respect for that site. That being said if Saban is not HC then I will have a bunch laughing at me and a brotherinlaw that will never let me forget. Says all forums are a bunch of hacks. I put all my chips in the middle because I believe this site and the direction it is going.

They are becoming some little whinny b's. Seems they would hold themselves to higher standards. Starting to lose respect for that site. That being said if Saban is not HC then I will have a bunch laughing at me and a brotherinlaw that will never let me forget. Says all forums are a bunch of hacks. I put all my chips in the middle because I believe this site and the direction it is going.

I'm kinda in the same situation. My wife is from Birmingham and she still has a lot of family there in Alabama. At his point if we do not land Saban I don't think I will ever hear the end of it.

Listen like I stated before... On numerous threads... I have zero idea if Saban lands at Texas for sure. But there was communication as late as Christmas Eve.

To be honest I would love Jimbo. More than ever. But Saban isn't 100 percent out of the picture, that's what I was trying to state on obloods. Of course I got hammered for disagreeing with a mod.

I believe he said you did not know what you were talking about??? So lets burn it down.

There was communication as in we wanted to see if we were still in the mix or more?

Dude, not to hammer the dead horse here but there is a confluence of communication between 1A via Sexton and the UT committee. There I said it. Please stop asking for specifics. Now, go ask everyone what capacity I work for Colin Cowherd.

Later on in the thread, Chip said that Powers was dead set against Saban and that Patterson was not going to fight Powers over it.

That is where I lost Chip. The decision is Pattersons and ONLY HIS. Powers has ZERO to do with it. If he does have a say so then why even have a AD.This is Pattersons BIG chance at a Splash Hire. Nobody would be Bigger than Saban PERIOD.

Later on in the thread, Chip said that Powers was dead set against Saban and that Patterson was not going to fight Powers over it.

That is the exact opposite of what I was told. I was told that Powers would not fight any name that was forwarded by Patterson/the committee

Dude, not to hammer the dead horse here but there is a confluence of communication between 1A via Sexton and the UT committee. There I said it. Please stop asking for specifics. Now, go ask everyone what capacity I work for Colin Cowherd.

Wouldn't that have been leaked to other sources if that were the case? Im not sure anyone knows what the committee is thinking seeing how none of us are on the committee. and i doubt any insider knows what the committee is truly thinking since if they were in that place they wouldnt be leaking the info.

That is the exact opposite of what I was told. I was told that Powers would not fight any name that was forwarded by Patterson/the committee

Did you read Bag's post in the Chip thread?

PDX, in the big picture its ultimately a good thing. The more you read Chip Brown, El Mahico and the Orangebloods crew hyping Jimbo Fisher's name the more likely Saban ends up being our next head coach. They are doing everything possbile to divert the focus away from Saban...which is exactly what the committee wants right now. Please feel free to PM if you want more details.

Facts, Skol.

Wouldn't that have been leaked to other sources if that were the case? Im not sure anyone knows what the committee is thinking seeing how none of us are on the committee. and i doubt any insider knows what the committee is truly thinking since if they were in that place they wouldnt be leaking the info.

Our insiders (Here, OB's, IT) talk to various BMD's, committee members, their confidants et al. Let it rest bud. Nothing is 100%, but we will end up with either 1A or 1B. That is 100% certain. l'll be the first to pop the cork with you on January 6th.

500full.jpg

I said it on that thread as well. I think before Baghorn came in to make things even more abundantly clear to the people who cannot read between the lines, but if Chip is reporting Fisher etc, there is a big reason that person/source of his would want to leak it to OB as they have the most "market share/audience base" right now. Again, there is a reason for this and it deflects from 1A which is smoke signals good news to those who are paying attention. If 1A somehow falls, 1B is my first choice. So, either way is a win win right now.