Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HornSports BigSis

HornSolo

I am sure many of you topfrat guys remember having a BigSister. Over on OB BevoRachel for years has kinda filled that role. I would like to nominate SFlonghorngirl to the position here. I love how much she loves and knows about sports in general, kinda of a dream girl so to speak.

So therefore I submit into nomination SFlonghorngirl HornSport BigSis.

Merry Christmas fellow Hornsportonians

I am sure many of you topfrat guys remember having a BigSister. Over on OB BevoRachel for years has kinda filled that role. I would like to nominate SFlonghorngirl to the position here. I love how much she loves and knows about sports in general, kinda of a dream girl so to speak.

Thanks for the kind words! I don't know what being a "sister" entails but am blessed to stumble upon this site through following McPhaul on OB.

Busy traveling to DFW today. Will be here for 2 weeks!

Big sis sounds so dull. Can't we just call her the Horn Babe? SFlonghorngirl I'm not being sexist, I am just teasing.

If I'm not mistaken, we have several ladies posting here. I think they add a lot and I'm glad they're here.

SFgirl, after recommending you get your guy a gun for Christmas, I ended up putting the one I've been wanting on layaway yesterday. I'm so bad.

Question for you - how do I break this to my wife?

Nice! What did you put on layaway?

Nice! What did you put on layaway?

It's a Marlin lever-action 30.30

This will be my "varmint gun" and is very versatile, easy to handle, and Chuck Connors looked good with one.

I think Marlin is one of the best kept secrets out there. I have a bolt-action 30.06 in a Marlin, and a 270 in a Browning XBolt. I hunt with the Marlin. It's an incredibly smooth shooter.

Did you ever decide on what you're getting the fiancé for Christmas? Not much time left!

The BF....not fiancé, to clarify. :)

I got him a Jackie Robinson rookie card. It's his favorite athlete because he was a Bruin. The card itself is in pretty bad shape. PSA DNA graded 3.5. It was the cheapest rookie card I could afford.

It's a Marlin lever-action 30.30

This will be my "varmint gun" and is very versatile, easy to handle, and Chuck Connors looked good with one.

I think Marlin is one of the best kept secrets out there. I have a bolt-action 30.06 in a Marlin, and a 270 in a Browning XBolt. I hunt with the Marlin. It's an incredibly smooth shooter.

I'll have to check out the 30.30, I've been wanting one. Who did you layaway with? Grab a Gun?

If I'm not mistaken, we have several ladies posting here. I think they add a lot and I'm glad they're here.

SFgirl, after recommending you get your guy a gun for Christmas, I ended up putting the one I've been wanting on layaway yesterday. I'm so bad.

Question for you - how do I break this to my wife?

You need to protect your lady. I'm sure she'll understand. You have her best interest at heart! :)

The BF....not fiancé, to clarify. :)

I got him a Jackie Robinson rookie card. It's his favorite athlete because he was a Bruin. The card itself is in pretty bad shape. PSA DNA graded 3.5. It was the cheapest rookie card I could afford.

Sorry I thought you said fiancé the other day. He should be happy with that! Hope you two have a Merry Christmas!