Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

soo

orangeman01

The bottom line is it did not look like you were having much fun around us. When it gets to the level where you are insinuating that everyone that believes something is a idiot or living in the twilight zone is not going to do anything but, provoke a fight. If I get 10 complaints on one certain member from 10 different posters, I'm obligated to listen.

I hope you can understand that?

Darrell

I get banned for a few days with no reason given and we are still thinking Saban is a possibility? I think I've stepped into the Twilight Zone. If the mod that banned me can pm me the reason why so I don't commit the same offense again I will be much appreciative.

And what do you do? Come back and start the same olé BS

How many mods are there and how am I supposed to know who to PM when "no reason given" was on the ban. Why could a mod not have PM'ed me to give me a warning when "multiple complaints" were leveled against me? Start the same ole mess? Thinking that Saban is a candidate is that. Sorry. But the guy isn't coming and no one knows. UT has made this into a mockery. I highly doubt I would've been banned if anything the insiders predicted has come true. But I won't question anything that's unreasonable any more!

How many mods are there and how am I supposed to know who to PM when "no reason given" was on the ban. Why could a mod not have PM'ed me to give me a warning when "multiple complaints" were leveled against me? Start the same ole mess? Thinking that Saban is a candidate is that. Sorry. But the guy isn't coming and no one knows. UT has made this into a mockery. I highly doubt I would've been banned if anything the insiders predicted has come true. But I won't question anything that's unreasonable any more!

Just look at how other posters that agree w/ you respond to posts about Saban and follow suit, it's not your differing opinion that rubs people the wrong way...it's the way you do it...and you were doing it on every thread.

Dude, I never believed Saban was coming either but you took/take it to a whole new level. There is a right way and wrong way to do everything. You unfortunately took the wrong way, repeatedly.