Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ups

BevoBlake

• 3 months later...

They're doing incredibly bad in the DFW area right now. My short discussion with them this morning.

rweO1tO.jpg

10 Points to whoever catches the references first.

I have no idea, but for some reason. I really like this thread ... but, I have no idea what the references are.  It has been a while, You should tell us now.

I know that this is not it, but I can imagine this conversation happening with HAL ... but then again, I am pretty sure that HAL would not have ever had a DOG, with or without MITTENS.

You should have asked Jimmy how the weather is in Bangalore.

So Jimmy is in Bangalore?  I did not catch that.  I still don't get the thing about dogs with mittens.  I have received a couple of calls recently from representatives of Windows warning me about impending doom with my computer ... should I send them mittens for their dogs as a gesture of good will?  Come to think of it, we have good friends from India, and I have it on good authority that if a dog there had to wear mittens, that would not bode well.  All of the other dogs, even in Bangalore, would give it incessant grief.