Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pete Thamel twitter

djohn2oo8

Come on guys, TX will be fine. OU fan here but you will get a great coach and I want you to as our rivalry needs this. OU/TX(excuse this OU first) is what the B12 is all about. I come in peace and hope you all will accept me as a respectful poster here. I came to this board via OBs and would like to carry on a continuing conversation with you here. I'm a woman OU grad with 50 years season ticket holder and living here in Norman and have found this board a place I think I can have a civil discourse with. What say you? OK or not? If not I will only lurk as I know I'm a guest on this board.

Come on guys, TX will be fine. OU fan here but you will get a great coach and I want you to as our rivalry needs this. OU/TX(excuse this OU first) is what the B12 is all about. I come in peace and hope you all will accept me as a respectful poster here. I came to this board via OBs and would like to carry on a continuing conversation with you here. I'm a woman OU grad with 50 years season ticket holder and living here in Norman and have found this board a place I think I can have a civil discourse with. What say you? OK or not? If not I will only lurk as I know I'm a guest on this board.

Welcome to the board dekooning! Hope you enjoy your time here...can't promise you won't hear an OU sucks every now and then!

Not one ou fan is this civil, not one...I kid. Welcome to HS, dekooning

Welcome!

I don't know how to do avatars but OU helmet would be fine. Very familiar(too familiar actually) with OU sucks as well as TX sucks so whatever works.

So whom do you think is your most likely new coach? Saban, Meyer, Harbaughs, Shaw appear to be long shots. Do you think Malzahn has not had enough experience as a HC? Just MHO but think Franklin might be a possibility. OU took Stoops with no HC resume and he has done pretty well. Might be good although a risk to get a younger guy with potential. As far as HC resume Gundy has done well even though he is 1-8 against OU. Think what he could do with TX' resources and he is already recruiting well in TX. Have to look at the big picture.

It is past my bedtime so check with you all tomorrow.