Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chatsports.com saban article

Alouha27

http://www.chatsports.com/texas-longhorns/a/Exclusive-Why-Texas-Was-So-Sure-Theyd-Get-Nick-Saban-10-136-666

Not for nothing, but I don't wanna pay ANYONE $10M per year. Ridiculous salary, even if we can afford it. But, what the hell, it's only money right? Sumbitch had better be worth it!

Having said that, Saban coming to Texas is a MEDIA CIRCUS under any circumstances. Why were Sexton and Saban so impatient? Sounds like a communication breakdown. How many agents are gonna walk away from their 4-6% of $3M? Really? Sexton couldn't tell St. Nick to chill for 3 days? Cost him $120-180k.

Furthermore, his contract doesn't have a buyout clause protecting Bama? If not, it's not worth a damn to them. Be funny as hell if we get him after January 2nd! :D

Edited by J.B. TexasEx

the problem with this article, if it is true, it may be the equivalent of Chip Kelley's article part #2. I am not sure how accurate this article is, though it sure fits what we were reading nicely, but this may be the death knell for the possibility of Saban (which I am ok with, he seems like not a great guy, although he is certainly a great coach!)

the problem with this article, if it is true, it may be the equivalent of Chip Kelley's article part #2. I am not sure how accurate this article is, though it sure fits what we were reading nicely, but this may be the death knell for the possibility of Saban (which I am ok with, he seems like not a great guy, although he is certainly a great coach!)

Not sure what Chip Kelley's article is but I agree this could be a big pile of steamy horse crap. But it does fit real nice with the little info we did have...although creating a story to fit what info you already have is the easy part.

I tried to give ya a like for that link, but my like button is gone tonight. Not sure how true it all is, but it was a fascinating read and I'd never heard of the site. The site itself is interesting.

I tried to give ya a like for that link, but my like button is gone tonight. Not sure how true it all is, but it was a fascinating read and I'd never heard of the site. The site itself is interesting.

I ran across the site on twitter earlier today. Never heard of it and have no clue how accurate their info is. It seems to make sense and had some information that I haven't heard yet but I really do not know if it is true.