Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tidbit

Sirhornsalot

Update - Harbaugh is more than receptive. "The Want" is there on both sides. A couple of potential hurdles that could require some creativity, but again, the want to is there.

Harbaugh is more possible than most think. Conversations today were productive.

No mention of any other guy, which I found ironic.

In my earlier convo with the same guy, Harbaugh was mentioned as I posted, but a few others were, too.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost would rather have John....heck he has the SB ring....how many college coaches have a SB ring to flash to potential recruits?? Much better than flying down in a helicopter which is a douche move IMHO....

Haha, good point with the chopper. And the ring would definitely help. But honestly, how many recruits aren't pissing themselves when it's just Jim Harbaugh walking up to them. He's the one that everybody thinks has swag anyway.

If we got Harbaugh, I might even thank Mack Brown. (I almost threw up in my mouth typing that)

Jim was always my first choice but I thought he was out of reach.

He must be a hell of a coach. He turned SF around rather quickly. Saban left the NFL with his tail between his legs.

If we got Harbaugh, I might even thank Mack Brown. (I almost threw up in my mouth typing that)

Jim was always my first choice but I thought he was out of reach.

He must be a hell of a coach. He turned SF around rather quickly. Saban left the NFL with his tail between his legs.

This. All of it. Every single f'n word.

This ordeal with Saban and then Harbaugh would be like being in high school and asking the hottest girl in school to the prom. She says yes but then changes her mind. Now you going after the hottest girl who graduated last year. She's even hotter and already in college. Swing for the fences. Make it happen!

Update - Harbaugh is more than receptive. "The Want" is there on both sides. A couple of potential hurdles that could require some creativity, but again, the want to is there.

Harbaugh is more possible than most think. Conversations today were productive.

No mention of any other guy, which I found ironic.

In my earlier convo with the same guy, Harbaugh was mentioned as I posted, but a few others were, too.

Try to pm you but your box is full

Ok, let's talk about this. I don't do NFL because Tony Romo QBs the Cowboys. So anyone with NFL knowledge - can you tell us what San Fran has in front of them as far as chances at playoffs and such, dates, etc.

The talking has been productive and apparently the chances have escalated, so I'm just trying to figure out the "how this happens" because my guy did not talk about that so I'm left wondering.

There's a poster on a private board I'm a member of who is saying similar news, and apparently his contact is as good as it gets. A couple of posters backed him up on the source he has. So the fact that I'm hearing it from other places is kinda telling, too. That guy said something like "this time it's being done the right way" which said to me that UT officials are either leading the talks or heavily involved.