Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thoughts

Darrell McPhaul

Not sure how involved in the decision Patterson was. This was Mack's push to deny Saban at all costs, & maybe set himself up in some type of Jerrah Jones meddling GM type of role. Powers saw this as a way of using his new secure status & the desire to let Mack resign gracefully as a means to deny Saban & let the BMDs know who is in charge. Joe was there to back up Mack's threats & thus give Powers cover.

He won this battle, but I think utx is right that Texas (& we that want change) will win the war.

As I said in a previous post, I'm not mad at you McPhaul but I'm deeply disappointed that your predictions didn't come to fruition. If a lot of the big money players want him gone and wanted Saban, why is Mack being allowed to run the show? It is very disheartening if this clown is able to dictate anything based on his performance of the last 4 yrs. Are the people you talk to not as powerful as they thought? If they are, I expect some major fireworks real soon.

There was a 100% prediction here.

100% prediction that if this all turned out to be BS, that the insiders would blame Mack.

That prediction has come true.

Wow maybe you should be an insider... The scope of your insight is amazing. Way to bring your A game with your 8 ball predictor. ...

Now moving on to the main subject at hand. I have received a lot of PM's, emails and phone calls last night and this morning. I should have never posted my Hornsports business cell phone number. I took calls and texts well past midnight from some people that were very upset with me. I let everyone vent accordingly.

I hate people sometimes