Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All I Have to Say to Mack

dmac67

His age has nothing to do with it. He always has been an insecure man with a thin skin and huge ego. That is why it was MBTF, and why the media guide had more about him than about the UT football tradition, and why 10 wins became the mantra, and why he spouted countless statistics at PCs (provided by Bill L.) about the "Mack Brown Era," and why he threw all the assistant coaches under the bus after Iowa State during the 5-7 year. It is all about him now, but it always has been all about him.

JimR: Who said anything about his age? Mack is simply a man who should not be respected or revered...I was a student during the end of the Fred Akers era so I have seen the low times first hand. As an alum, I also witnessed the turnaround job Mack orchestrated but then destroyed. He is a man not to be respected or revered.

Edited by dmac67
clarification

Mack Brown is a cancer feeding off UT athletics. Steve Patterson is a surgeon wthout the compence to remove the cancer. There is only one end result when cancers are allowed to grow. Its destruction from within. Any recruit that signs up to play for Mack Brown is only feeding the cancer. God, I hope the decent ones understand what is going on and avoid UT.

His age has nothing to do with it. He always has been an insecure man with a thin skin and huge ego. That is why it was MBTF, and why the media guide had more about him than about the UT football tradition, and why 10 wins became the mantra, and why he spouted countless statistics at PCs (provided by Bill L.) about the "Mack Brown Era," and why he threw all the assistant coaches under the bus after Iowa State during the 5-7 year. It is all about him now, but it always has been all about him.

Considering your unique perspective, this speaks VOLUMES. Thanks for sharing.