Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So What's Next?

Bfennell

The problem is that their is no unity on whom should be the #2 choice.

Also a large issue imo is that many of the other "top" candidates aren't going to be as interested as Saban was. Harbaugh/Carroll/Tomlin/Gruden/Meyer - I don't think any of those choices are going to want the job.

its mack or someone on the level of charlie strong...you think any big time coach will come now? texas has fuc**d this whole deal up.

Yea I think if he is gone, there will be interest by excellent coaches. It's hard to see in the midst of this current cluster Phuck

Cause I'm not a delusional fan that's so desperate for instant gratification that I'll believe any ridiculous story posted on our boards and no where else.

But you're a delusional fan who makes up stuff that he knows nothing about and try to pawn it off as the truth. So, essentially, you're talking about yourself, right?

Cause I'm not a delusional fan that's so desperate for instant gratification that I'll believe any ridiculous story posted on our boards and no where else.

Jesus, dude, not everybody who bought it is some desperate rabid fan searching for signs that weren't there. Top analysts were going, "Welllll, it IS Nick Saban, he DOES have a history of doing this," and it's not like one person said it was a done deal. Several people put their reputations on the line and said they'd heard from sources that Saban was all but sewn up. He's had the high dollar contract waiting for his signature for a week, his own AD said, 'No comment,' when last asked about whether he was looking at Texas, and all of the sudden he up and signs it within hours of Mack walking out of Powers' office? And WE'RE the ones who can't see the writing on the wall?

f##king please. I've been here six days and every one of your posts has screamed, 'I live to be argumentative.' I keep waiting for you to share something of substance, but all you've got is ^^that^^ crap. Have a freaking cookie and STFU already.

Lol to all these people saying I didn't have anything of substance when they believed a bunch of blatant lies. A much as I wish I would have been wrong I must admit that I enjoying all these people try and make excuses for something that was never happening. Every prediction was wrong and you still think there was any truth to the story. Now that's just sad for adults to be like that.

I keep thinking this program has hit rock bottom, and then we dig ourselves a little deeper. At some point we've got to rebound. It's the only thing I can hold onto at this point.

IF, and hopefully when, Mack sees himself to the door, we can begin to rebuild.

I'm a fan, for better or worse, but damn this is hard. Keep the hope alive and Hook'em!