Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do we blame Mack?...

H-town Horn

Or this apparent train wreck of an athletic department/administration?

How does such an underperforming coach have so much power unless someone is allowing him to have it.

And I guess I was foolish enough to believe that the "BMDs" we're the ones holding the strings, that they were all fed up, and were in unison going to force a change.

Or, perhaps now that Saban is out of play Mack will actually resign on Monday. Which would prove him to be the insecure, arrogant phony that many of us suspected he was.

But in the end he only has the power that he has been allowed, and it's only natural that he would wield it.

What a joke.

Blame Mack??Seriously? These insiders and rumors havent been true ONCE. NOT ONCE. Didnt get the AD hire right, said Mack was stepping down Dec 2. thats never happened, said Saban HAS BEEN A DONE DEAL for weeks and that too never happened. if you cant see a pattern here then you need to take off the burnt orange blinders. glad i never got my hopes up for something that i wanted to happen that never would.

WE are the biggest fu@king joke in college sports. Let's take note of the people who put us in this position:

Powers

Brown

Patterson

Hicks

Rowling

Jamail

Moffett

...please feel free to make sure the list is complete. I said from the start that if people weren't held accountable, the program has no chance of ever returning to prominence. We cannot ever let those who claimed to have the situation under control and then allowed the program to be mocked and ridiculed to escape responsibility.

WE are the biggest fu@king joke in college sports. Let's take note of the people who put us in this position:

Powers

Brown

Patterson

Hicks

Rowling

Jamail

Moffett

...please feel free to make sure the list is complete. I said from the start that if people weren't held accountable, the program has no chance of ever returning to prominence. We cannot ever let those who claimed to have the situation under control and then allowed the program to be mocked and ridiculed to escape responsibility.

The vitriol you have for other Universities has shaded your view of how much a joke UT has become. Welcome finally!