Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
cheeseman

Holiday Bowl against a wussy Cal team on 12/28

I cannot stand the Cal team. I have hated their poser asses since Jeff Tedford squealed like a pig when Texas got the Rose Bowl berth in 2004. VY and the Horns went on to beat a good Michigan team that year. Aaron Rodgers also said he didn't think it was cool that Mack Brown lobbied to get Texas in the Rose Bowl over Cal.

Aaron Rodgers and Tedford can suck it because believe it or not, Texas is a better team than them this year and we WILL prove it on 12/28. CAL SUCKS!

I'm with you - can't bear to think of those pansies beating us. Texas has a decent history in the Holiday Bowl - notably is the Major Applewhite comeback against Washington. Damn that was an electric game. Cheers to us thrashing their asses!

He is fairly horrible. Listen, everyone is hyping up Cal because they won 3 of their last 4 games but they beat terrible teams. They lost to Stanford. Texas will charge in to San Diego with one thing on its mind: to whip Cal's ass. We finish thius year with 8 wins and Mack and company should be somewhat content. If B&B are healthy for the bowl game it is definitely ON!

All the chatter -- all the trash talking -- Cal and Tedford need to shut their mouths. Texas was winning championships when that program was still whacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. This bowl is not a second-rate production but rather a 2.2 mil payout per team. CHump change for Texas but it is a chance to finish with a win and promise for next year. I have hated these hippie wannabe's for most of my life and I am confident we blow them off the map - like California should be. Hook'em.

Can we get the BevoBookie to list all the bowl games so we can do a little betting? Texas is a 3.5 point favorite over Cal right now. I think we win by 10.

I'll plug all the bowl games in so you can feed your gambling addiction.