Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dear Mack, We would have had your back….

Unoball

Dear Mack:

You were on your way. You were headed in the direction of Royal, Bryant, Schembechler, Switzer and Parseghian. Instead you went the direction of Cooper, Fulmer, Davie, Slocum and Neuheisel. You made promises at the turn of the century and delivered. A National Championship, BCS Bowls, Conference Titles and as you put it, "being in the mix." A decade later you promised again and we believed you. You said, "I am the guy to fix-it", "I am getting this fixed", "I fixed it and we are going to be real good with a chance to win all the games".

Unfortunately for all of us your team had no chance against BYU, Ole Miss, OSU and Baylor. Those teams were better prepared, more motivated, more confident and better coached. It leads us to wonder if you just lied to us or if you were just plain stupid. You missed on so many Quarterbacks that it is a joke. There are more QB's in the NFL from Texas than from any other state. Yet not one played for Texas. Brees, RG3, Luck, McCown, Foles, Kenum, Tannehill and Stafford. What you bring to the table in a year where we are going to be real good again is Case McCoy. The fact that he is the best you have is the reason why we no longer believe your promises.

We would have had your back if you kept telling us the truth. But you let your ego and your security of position drive you to tell us what you thought we wanted to hear. That made you write checks that you could not cash. That is why it is over now and why you should gracefully exit and support the next leader.

dear mack:

You were on your way. You were headed in the direction of royal, bryant, schembechler, switzer and parseghian. Instead you went the direction of cooper, fulmer, davie, slocum and neuheisel. You made promises at the turn of the century and delivered. A national championship, bcs bowls, conference titles and as you put it, "being in the mix." a decade later you promised again and we believed you. You said, "i am the guy to fix-it", "i am getting this fixed", "i fixed it and we are going to be real good with a chance to win all the games".

Unfortunately for all of us your team had no chance against byu, ole miss, osu and baylor. Those teams were better prepared, more motivated, more confident and better coached. It leads us to wonder if you just lied to us or if you were just plain stupid. You missed on so many quarterbacks that it is a joke. There are more qb's in the nfl from texas than from any other state. Yet not one played for texas. Brees, rg3, luck, mccown, foles, kenum, tannehill and stafford. What you bring to the table in a year where we are going to be real good again is case mccoy. The fact that he is the best you have is the reason why we no longer believe your promises.

We would have had your back if you kept telling us the truth. But you let your ego and your security of position drive you to tell us what you thought we wanted to hear. That made you write checks that you could not cash. That is why it is over now and why you should gracefully exit and support the next leader.

ok +1

Dear Mack:

You were on your way. You were headed in the direction of Royal, Bryant, Schembechler, Switzer and Parseghian. Instead you went the direction of Cooper, Fulmer, Davie, Slocum and Neuheisel. You made promises at the turn of the century and delivered. A National Championship, BCS Bowls, Conference Titles and as you put it, "being in the mix." A decade later you promised again and we believed you. You said, "I am the guy to fix-it", "I am getting this fixed", "I fixed it and we are going to be real good with a chance to win all the games".

Unfortunately for all of us your team had no chance against BYU, Ole Miss, OSU and Baylor. Those teams were better prepared, more motivated, more confident and better coached. It leads us to wonder if you just lied to us or if you were just plain stupid. You missed on so many Quarterbacks that it is a joke. There are more QB's in the NFL from Texas than from any other state. Yet not one played for Texas. Brees, RG3, Luck, McCown, Foles, Kenum, Tannehill and Stafford. What you bring to the table in a year where we are going to be real good again is Case McCoy. The fact that he is the best you have is the reason why we no longer believe your promises.

Good talk Russ