Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
bbdude

Who should play LSU in the BCS National Championship Game?

There is a case for both sides. ALabama already had their shot and didn't even win their Conference. Oklahoma State won their Conference but lost to Iowa State.

What do you say?

Honestly I think Alabama is the 2nd best team in the country but I have a problem with a team that didn't eve win their conference division making it to the National Championship Game. OK State lost to Iowa State in Ames the same week their womens basketball coaches were killed. ALabama had their chance and blew it. Plus it isn't fair that LSU has to play a team they already beat.

Okie State beat the Sooners by 5 scores on a week when Bama was idle... that is hard to overlook. The thing is that LSU beating Bama shows us that LSU is better. ISU beating OSU does not mean the team that won is a better team. Upsets happen. I really hope Bama gets shut out.

Honestly tglick, I agree wholeheartedly with you. TheBCS is an absolutely freaking joke and ESPN is the wizard behind it. I am not saying anything else except we have a team that couldn't even win their conference division championship playing for the national title. A JOKE

The shame is this is obviously that Oklahoma State got screwed but have you guys seen how some of these coaches voted? Saban voted OK State 4th! Mizzou's Gary Pinkel voted OSU 4th! Pathetic and childish, man.