Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
cougDave

Mike Sherman Fired

We knew he was going to get the pink slip but the troubling news is Kevin Sumlin is a leading candidate for the job. WTF? I hope he takes the UCLA or Arizona State job. I would hate to see another website titled "The Sumlin Tracker."

Man, it is amazing to think they fired R.C. Slocum for a slew of mediocre coaches. I hope SUmlin doesn't head to Coplon Stagnation, Texas to take the job. I like the guy and will have to despise his ass if he does.

I read that ESPN article about Sherman getting the axe and all I can say is A&M is worse than I thought as a university and as people. He was pulling in a recruit's driveway and got a phone call!! WTH??? SUpposedly he got a contract extension in September but didn't sign it and now he is SOL. Not only do Aggies suck, they are bastages too!!!!!

I read that ESPN article about Sherman getting the axe and all I can say is A&M is worse than I thought as a university and as people. He was pulling in a recruit's driveway and got a phone call!! WTH??? SUpposedly he got a contract extension in September but didn't sign it and now he is SOL. Not only do Aggies suck, they are bastages too!!!!!

These fools have no loyalty. They think Kevin Sumlin or Chris PEterson or some other guy will have a solution for their issues. Unfortunately they won't. The real issue is with the program. It simply isn't that good!

We all know how the aggies are. No matter who they name as head coach they will think they are going to win 5 national championships with him. Then 5 years later they will end up firing him with a losing record and then the cycle will start again...

Even God pities them.

aggies.jpg

Oh damn, I've been checking texags the last several days to keep up with what the tards are doing in the coaching search. That shit is solid gold reading I tell you. Those idiot bastards have named every coach that has ever lived as Sherman's successor. Petersen, Sumlin, Richt, Cohwer, Butch Davis, Saban, Manny just to name a few I've seen. They were completely convinced yesterday that Petersen was the man and it was only a matter of time before he signed.