Mike Sherman Fired

I read that ESPN article about Sherman getting the axe and all I can say is A&M is worse than I thought as a university and as people. He was pulling in a recruit's driveway and got a phone call!! WTH??? SUpposedly he got a contract extension in September but didn't sign it and now he is SOL. Not only do Aggies suck, they are bastages too!!!!!

• Administrators
I read that ESPN article about Sherman getting the axe and all I can say is A&M is worse than I thought as a university and as people. He was pulling in a recruit's driveway and got a phone call!! WTH??? SUpposedly he got a contract extension in September but didn't sign it and now he is SOL. Not only do Aggies suck, they are bastages too!!!!!

These fools have no loyalty. They think Kevin Sumlin or Chris PEterson or some other guy will have a solution for their issues. Unfortunately they won't. The real issue is with the program. It simply isn't that good!

• Administrators

We all know how the aggies are. No matter who they name as head coach they will think they are going to win 5 national championships with him. Then 5 years later they will end up firing him with a losing record and then the cycle will start again...

Even God pities them.

aggies.jpg

Oh damn, I've been checking texags the last several days to keep up with what the tards are doing in the coaching search. That shit is solid gold reading I tell you. Those idiot bastards have named every coach that has ever lived as Sherman's successor. Petersen, Sumlin, Richt, Cohwer, Butch Davis, Saban, Manny just to name a few I've seen. They were completely convinced yesterday that Petersen was the man and it was only a matter of time before he signed.