Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Duke!!!

FtBendHorn

It will be more funny if the aggies lost to Duke.

Last year was the first time in 75 years aggy had managed to win bowl games in back to back years. Aggy has never won bowl games in three consecutive years. They are on the verge of a great, historic moment that will possibly elevate their program that most first tier programs reached before any of us were born. These are heady times in farmville.

Last year was the first time in 75 years aggy had managed to win bowl games in back to back years. Aggy has never won bowl games in three consecutive years. They are on the verge of a great, historic moment that will possibly elevate their program that most first tier programs reached before any of us were born. These are heady times in farmville.

Must be, they ended up with the same reg season record that we did, and we friggin suxxx

It's hilarious. Whether Duke is good/better or whatever that is not a matchup anyone in the country will care about. Texas/Oregon has national appeal and aggy/Oregon would have national appeal. But they got Duke. Poor Ags.

In two years they've beaten an excellent Alabama team and an average OU team and yet they think they're '95 Nebraska.

In two years they've beaten an excellent Alabama team and an average OU team and yet they think they're '95 Nebraska.

In one year the've beaten an excellent Alabama team and an average OU team. Since then, they've beaten Rice, Sam Houston, Vanderbilt, SMU, UTEP, Miss St., gone 0-3 against ranked teams, finished 4th in their division and yet they think they're '95 Nebraska.

Like I said, the prospect of winning bowl games in three straight years for the first time in the history of the program has them all excited in farmville. Them's up thar with the BIG BOYS now! No more of the BCS era where Texas was ranked in the BCS poll more weeks than any other program in the nation and aggy's accomplishments trailed those of Kansas!

I like to think of myself as someone who is reasonable, rational, and willing to give consideration to the merits of anyone's argument whether they be in agreement with me or not. Quick to admit when I am wrong. For decades I had a mild distaste for Aggy, but would still pull for them in out of conference or bowl games. While they certainly had some traditions I viewed as bizarre to say the least and fans whose grasp on reality was comparable to someone on a 3 day LSD bender I bore them no ill will. All of that changed in the fall of 2003 when a job opportunity took me to College Station. It would be six months later when I would leave that position and town a scarred man. Someone whose ability to think rationally and agreeably on all matters was forever changed. Since those days I can not utter the word Aggy nor allow a thought of them to enter my mind without a physical grimace and bitter taste appearing. Any inner peace is placed in jeopardy. I find a mean spirited joy in Aggy jokes especially those involving sheep. I feel exultant with every Aggy defeat. I suffer utter bewilderment that anyone would want a degree from that institution no matter the academic accolades the University may have. You are branded an Aggy for life. I can not wish that upon any person and fail to see how any good man could. So after a decade of this the only solution I have found is to attempt to limit my exposure to all things Aggy. This can be a challenge as a Texas alum and life long Horn fan, but I press forward.