Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If I were coaching the Alamo Bowl . . .

Sirhornsalot

I would start Case, play him a quarter, then give the rest of the game to Swoopes. I play Case because he's a senior. I give the bulk of the time to Swoopes because he's what we have returning next year.

Personally, I think Heard is our starter next year, even as a frosh. He's THAT special (I've seen him play). But in the event he's injured or something we must have some experience in the rotation and right now - we have none.

I've heard Ash is done, period. He may and probably will finish at UT, but he won't play football I'm told.

We aren't beating Oregon. It will be clear by the middle of the third quarter (to everyone but Mack). At that point we should play for next year.

Texas can beat Oregon.. Depending which team shows up to play. The team that beat OU and TECH or the team that lost to BYU, OLE MISS, and BAYLOR.

This is college football anything can happen. That's why I love college football more then the NFL.

Texas can beat Oregon.. Depending which team shows up to play. The team that beat OU and TECH or the team that lost to BYU, OLE MISS, and BAYLOR.

This is college football anything can happen. That's why I love college football more then the NFL.

I believe we can if the team is in the right mindset. If there is a bunch of uncertainty and angst against the program and within the locker room, I don't believe we have a chance.

After the little hissy fit threw on the sideline with Akina, I wouldn't put his ass on the field at all. Hold a clipboard and watch Swoopes' trial by fire.

Read option all day long with a screen throw here and there with some play action passing. Mix in some end arounds and a deep shot per drive.

I'm TIRED of the Case apologists. The team won many of those games in spite of him not because of him. He's mediocre at best and if his last name wasn't McCoy he'd be at Hardin-Simmons.