Find results in...

Hornsports

Darrell McPhaul

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dizz, Jesus actually stated his info was coming from "someone close to Powers". Of course, it's going to be important to Powers to maintain the perception he's in control of everything happening at the University. In fact, as long as he is playing ball it's also in the interest of the "Steamrollers" to maintain that perception. It helps with the other battle against Perry. We're at the point now where we're just moving down a checklist checking all the necessary boxes off.

Bingo!!!!

My info is not going to have a Powers spin at all. Powers was told this is what is going to go down and you will have to find a way to like it.

Bingo!!!!

My info is not going to have a Powers spin at all. Powers was told this is what is going to go down and you will have to find a way to like it.

So Powers thought he was going to be the big man on campus, with regards to any decision concerning Mack, and the real powers that be, said not so fast?

Or was that rumor about Powers fabricated. Did he really tell Patterson to stand down, only to be told to stand down, himself? If so, that is classic

The only issue I have does not have anything to do with what you have reported, rather it is the question of having signed anyone to be coach if there is still someone in that position and no job opening has been posted. That would break at least one Texas law. Obviously such things are agreed to well in advance, but signing a binding agreement would open up a can of worms

• Administrators
I am alive bro! I couldn't miss a chance to post a Jerry MaGuire scene/reference since that is where my username came from!

Enjoyed meeting you and our talk at Blue Moose. Hope you are doing well - let's hang out again soon man.

--Aaron

Keep up the great work with the site McPhaul. This site is a breath of fresh air. Even if in the end Saban to Texas doesn't happen, nobody should fault you or anyone else from reporting what they are hearing from their sources. What I like about this site is the ability to just put all the information out there without it being filtered. Have a great night my fellow Orangebloods. I expect tomorrow to be another exciting day.

I am alive bro! I couldn't miss a chance to post a Jerry MaGuire scene/reference since that is where my username came from!

Quan! Great to hear from you again! We need to talk again. Way to short at the Moose.

I'm a little stunned by the bashing that took place. Can you imagine what this will do to the online framework of UT Athletics if McPhaul is right? If Mack does in fact announce his retirement this week and Saban is in Burnt Orange a few weeks from now, there are going to be paid subscriptions knocked off of a lot of credit card bills. People won't be happy that the information they've been paying for came after it was provided on a free service. By January 2014, I expect their to be a bit of panic amongst a site or two.

dont sweat it Mcphaul. I think IT/Jesus just had some technical issues with what was posted...as in a formal contract offer from UT wouldnt happen until Saban met with Powers...which hasnt happened yet.

some people are reading in to different things

Completely agree here. This whole situation has many on edge and some ON the ledge. Reputations are at stake here.

Keep up the good work McP and Co. That's why I'm here.

It is fascinating to watch the game within the game as it pertains to the insiders who report the situation "behind the closed doors". I will not be upset or leave if things don't play out as McPhaul as indicated, but have to admit, there does seem to be a good deal of money at stake in future subs as in the day of electronic media, people don't want to have to wait for sources to be checked three or four times before being informed.

It's really a battle of traditional journalism vs. new age journalism. Interesting and hope the insiders on this site have the best sources. It sure was fun yesterday reading all of the posts.

McPhaul, do you have more than 1 source that substantiates your claims?

I am not quibbling and I believe MB should step away for the betterment of the program. I approve of NS as the next HC.

I just want to know if you are approaching this in the traditional journalistic manner?

Even if you do not have a corroborating source, it does not make you incorrect.

So I have been told that the other sites are blowing me up and calling BS on what I have shared with you all on Hornsports.

When you have been kicked by a mule, you can't get mad at it, you just sit back and admire the sucker. That's just what jackasses do!

Thanks for all you do for us here McPhaul!