Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

National Footiball Post Stating at 8:04 central that...

dmac67

"It looks very much like the Mack Brown era at Texas will end in 2013.

Sources intimate the target list includes Alabama coach Nick Saban, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh and Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher. And don’t rule out Les Miles and Art Briles.

We’re told not to be fooled by leaked contract extensions and that the Longhorns are willing to wait until after late bowl games to get the right guy. Money will be no object.

If there’s a big buyout, Texas will pay it."

nationalfootballpost | College Football coaching news and rumors

Just passing it on.

Apparently they got this info from Bobby Burton who posted it on 247. Lol. That's a great source.

Burton is reporting Mack is out? I think he does Bellmonts bidding and is about to be in a mess of trouble site wise once Patterson cleans out and a new coaching admin is in but if he's reporting Mack is out thats pretty telling actually

Exactly :)

Burton is reporting Mack is out? I think he does Bellmonts bidding and is about to be in a mess of trouble site wise once Patterson cleans out and a new coaching admin is in but if he's reporting Mack is out thats pretty telling actually

Jim Harbaugh is probably the only coach I'd talk to before Saban.

Me too. He's younger. His defense has been able to stop a legitimate spread offense. He has legit nfl experience/success. What he did at his short time at Stanford was nothing short of amazing and probably at least equal to what saban has done to turn around programs. He knows the QB position and can recruit them well. He has shown a willingness to incorporate spread and zone read themes into his offense. Etc, etc, etc.

He's always been my number 1. That said I'd still take Saban if I had to ;)