Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
bbdude

OK, now we know Herman Cain cannot keep it in his pants

Doesn't look like Cain is going away. He paid 10K to participate in the Iowa Caucuses. He should drop out because Newt Gingrich is whipping his rear and everyone else's. Obama's approval rating hit an all time low of 43% today which is sad. The Repubs have their share of clowns so I am not really sure why people think it can get better than Obama.

He needs to end his candidacy. I don't understand how these campaign managers did not see this becoming a problem down the road. Oh well, it was fun for the Godfather while it lasted!

Don't you know theres no such thing as BAD publicity. He's gonna go down (no pun intended) in political history grouped with all the other idiots who thought their indiscretions would go unnoticed. Power hungry fools!!

He never thought he would rise so fast and become a front runner. He only ran for Prez to do a book tour but not to worry the Repugs have come up with a new douche bag. Newt Gingrich jumped right to the head of the insane part of the party's list.

Insanity is a relative term. I will say that Rick Perry has lived up to his aggie image however. That latest ad he did made no sense and only affirmed rumors that other had about him being gay.

Brokeback Mountain.....

bbm3.jpg