Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

McPhaul?

Massiah

I've never believed "insiders" are worth much because they mostly either have to make up fictitious stories, or rely on people with questionable ethics who are willing to betray confidences and effectively undermine the best interests of the organization by releasing information that need not be made public. More and more I get the sinking feeling Mack is staying and the decline of the program will continue.

I just want the drama to end and for the program to start fielding a team that is entertaining and well coached instead of disappointing and outcoached.

Edited by Randolph Duke

i am 100% in McP's corner. i am glad that he has shared his information with us. if saban comes great, if not hopefully it will be some one else. i dont get the scoreboard keeping by some, you act like McP is sitting at the table inking the deal and he screwed it up.

I've never believed "insiders" are worth much because they mostly either have to make up fictitious stories, or rely on people with questionable ethics who are willing to betray confidences and effectively undermine the best interests of the organization by releasing information that need not be made public. More and more I get the sinking feeling Mack is staying and the decline of the program will continue.

I just want the drama to end and for the program to start fielding a team that is entertaining and well coached instead of disappointing and outcoached.

This...

I'm glad for McPhaul and I don't bash him or anything based on the info given to him by people he knows. I'm just concerned with others make such outlandish claims and people believe it to be the truth is where I start laughing. If it wasn't for mcphaul I'd still be stuck giving money to OB and IT

I think McPhaul is on target and so is Hey-Zeus.

Having done some research this week and today, I think they might have the same source, although not knowing that each has the same one.

Could I be wrong? Sure. But the real possibility of who that source is makes their takes much more credible than any sites in Tx or Alabama.

Hook'em!

Using the low bar I see here, pretty much anyone can be an insider, but doesn't an insider have to be 100% right ever once in a while?

Things are far too fluid to be 100% accurate. There are most certainly some that act like Insiders, but aren't. There are many that have been accurate and called things pretty early before on here and the other main sites. Being an Insider does not mean that you get the whole picture and depending on who their contact is (BMD, someone who works in the AD, or hell the janitor) they get different levels, perspectives, or even versions of the story. Their contacts are not much different than friends or acquaintances that you or I might have. They just happen to be in a position to get details. Just like information / stories that get passed a long it is always easy to have some basic information get changed, embellished, or forgotten. There is also always a chance that certain contacts are getting fed a story as well.

There are only a few "insiders" that I believe and generally trust. Even with that trust I still take most information with a grain of salt. Just because they are passing on second hand information at the end of the day. I think many of them do mean well and have to deal with a lot of doubters.

The way I look at it is we are adults. It is up to us what we want to believe or not. It is not their job to make use believe.