Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Member of Alabama's Athletic Dept Speaks

Lord Vader

Boy yall are going to be depressed Saturday. And good thing all the insiders have started to posts their ways out on the issue.

Boy you are going to be depressed Saturday. And good thing all the insiders have posted their ways towards Saban coming to Texas soon. See how easy that is?

Can Saturday hurry up and get here already!

Hope an announcement is made soon after the game as I can't take much more of this!!!

I don't think he announces anything on Saturday. If we win he will bask in the glory and if we lose he will put a Mack spin on it and move on. Let's hope for something next week.

5PM today - Local 15's Clement Townsend spoke with Jeff Purinton, the Associate AD at Alabama. He said Coach Nick Saban isn't going anywhere and he's on the recruiting trail for the Tide. Saban has said in the past he's too old to start over.

Hmmmmm......

Hey guys you all have to stop this sh*t. I am very confused.......one minute Saban is coming and next minute Saben is not coming. I just do not know what the heck is going on.

I am 68 years old, have to get glasses every 6 months, can not hear and it is dark outside and I am a Sundowner.......so either he is or he is not. Help me out here

Hey guys you all have to stop this sh*t. I am very confused.......one minute Saban is coming and next minute Saben is not coming. I just do not know what the heck is going on.

I am 68 years old, have to get glasses every 6 months, can not hear and it is dark outside and I am a Sundowner.......so either he is or he is not. Help me out here

Topstarr, he's coming....so don't sweat the small stuff between now and the announcement.

Im really not trying to kill you or bury either side. I see things, I report them, you discuss them. Without discussion Id just be talking to myself again....

Boy yall are going to be depressed Saturday. And good thing all the insiders have started to posts their ways out on the issue.

Just another broken record or an attention whore...not sure which you are but I bet if Saban ends up here you come back under a different name!!!

Lol.just someone that know bs when he sees it because he is familiar with NCAA bylaws and the contractual obligations. Baghorn has preached that our school has committed some serious infractions. That's just stupidity to the utmost degree if you believe that jazz. There's not even an opening and people say they know what our AD will do. It's amazing how blinded people are that just ignore common sense and the only facts were can prove at this point but then go with rumors like middle school girls and perpetuate them endlessly and claim they are real. They also ignore the great writing method that's being implemented by those who are know giving themselves a way to save face. It's pretty simple. And Hookem, I'm sure if it gets to that point there will be actual, credible, information out there that will have my tune changing. I don't listen to rumors, especially when they get one wrong and then the actual hire is a guy they said was needed to get Saban instead of Luck. You believe stuff like that you'll believe anything

What are you going to post about when this ends one way or another? I don't think you've ever posted anything else other than negative Saban talk.

It's called being an adult. Learning how to discern credible info or sources from those that aren't. And knowing NCAA bylaws, contractual obligations and such. I've posted on other topics. This is the topic that interest me the most considering if what the insiders said is true than we are going to get hammered by NCAA and have legal consequences.

It's called being an adult. Learning how to discern credible info or sources from those that aren't. And knowing NCAA bylaws, contractual obligations and such. I've posted on other topics. This is the topic that interest me the most considering if what the insiders said is true than we are going to get hammered by NCAA and have legal consequences.

If you'd told us weeks ago that you had extensive knowledge of NCAA bylaws, contract law and such (I've always wanted to know more about such...) then we could've put this whole Saban to Texas mess to rest. So for those of us who lack discernment and who are in the dark on the NCAA and the law why don't you detail the infractions and the resulting consequences, from both the NCAA and legal standpoint, for both UT and Nick Saban? It's time to put up or shut up.

Edited by utparothed
@$&#? autocorrect