Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Upon Nick Saban's Arrival In Austin" How Will You Celebrate? Let Us Know...

monarch

...come on gents, you cannot deny that you are at least thinking about it...

if i am back in my office at "fob bostick, afghanistan" i shall gather up all of my guy's that love everything texas... and we shall paint the "fob" burnt orange.

i shall direct everyone to wear their "texas" t-shirts, and form together for a huge group picture... then i shall present a post for all of my pals on "hornsports".

...trust me, we shall be ready upon any contingent...

I will definitely be celebrating that arrival. Chances are I will at least make an effort to be at the airport for that arrival. If not, the amount of $hit talking I have to do to everyone who has told me "I'm crazy" about Saban coming will keep me pretty busy.

I will definitely be celebrating that arrival. Chances are I will at least make an effort to be at the airport for that arrival. If not, the amount of $hit talking I have to do to everyone who has told me "I'm crazy" about Saban coming will keep me pretty busy.

Celebrating...yes I will and I will talk the $hit to all my neighbors so I can stay busy:rolleyes:

• Administrators

I'll be travelling back and forth between College Station and Norman, Oklahoma trying to properly gauge the amount of feces released at the moment the announcement was made.

A nice infographic with the results will be created and disseminated on Horn Sports.

I'll be travelling back and forth between College Station and Norman, Oklahoma trying to properly gauge the amount of feces released at the moment the announcement was made.

A nice infographic with the results will be created and disseminated on Horn Sports.

You have a cool job

...come on gents, you cannot deny that you are at least thinking about it...

if i am back in my office at "fob bostick, afghanistan" i shall gather up all of my guy's that love everything texas... and we shall paint the "fob" burnt orange.

i shall direct everyone to wear their "texas" t-shirts, and form together for a huge group picture... then i shall present a post for all of my pals on "hornsports".

...trust me, we shall be ready upon any contingent...

Ewww Bostick! Bagram is where it's at!

I will be take a photo of him while on campus and send it to all my family members that are huge Bama fans!

Ewww Bostick! Bagram is where it's at!

I will be take a photo of him while on campus and send it to all my family members that are huge Bama fans!

...you familiar with bostick? i have had the pleasure of working at bagram as well... it's very busy, but it's freezes me to death.

My brother went to Bama and played for the Bear. I'm still trying to convince him this is good for both programs. Bama gets Strong who I believe will be a great HC and be there for awhile and Texas gets Saban who locks down the state, brings Texas back then hands the reigns over to a young Coach with a full cupboard. Win Win.

My brother went to Bama and played for the Bear. I've been trying to convince him that this is good for both programs. Bama gets Strong who I believe will be a great HC and will be there for a long time. Texas gets Saban who locks down the state and brings Texas back then hands the program off to a young up and comer with a full cupboard in 4-5 years. Win Win.

Oh, I'll celebrate by sending my Bro a bottle of something special with a note that just says "thanks."