Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to believe (really)

But I am still finding it hard too. I mean for this to happen it would be like winning the lottery. Just think about it we have no history on our side this would be a first for a big time coach in the height of their success to leave for another program. I do believe both sides are talking but when it's all said and done I still think Saban does not come. But hey I also don't believe in Big Foot or UFO's and people have sen both... I guess we will know very soon

Weird as it its early Id assume, but the fan base is tired of waiting for change. I also think so many people were 100% dialed in with Oliver Luck, when Patterson ended up being the guy, it reaffirmed belief that you just can not trust Texas to do the right thing until its irrevocably been done.

With that said, I think whats going on at WVU right now with Holgorsen tells us had he been the hire, Mack would be back for certain next year.

But I am still finding it hard too. I mean for this to happen it would be like winning the lottery. Just think about it we have no history on our side this would be a first for a big time coach in the height of their success to leave for another program. I do believe both sides are talking but when it's all said and done I still think Saban does not come. But hey I also don't believe in Big Foot or UFO's and people have sen both... I guess we will know very soon

I'm right there with you bud.

What's weird about it to you?

There's a chance we win the big 12 this week. If that happens are they going to wait until after the Fiesta Bowl to do this deal officially? Is Saban going to be signed and kinda just hanging around Bellmont through bowl season? It seems like next week, when we know more makes sense. Right now it doesn't to me, but i'm unfamiliar with how things like this work. Of course if Baylor blows us out Saturday then I can see it being pretty easy.

I wont call it a lock but I think there is simply too much known and too much that has been reported (with even multiple sources named) to possibly believe this cant happen this point.

I think the chance is very real it can. Even OB mods who have been very skeptical are now saying they think this really could be going down

• Administrators
My biggest concern is that the daily rumor orgy throws out more and more details to the point that Saban says "I'm staying" - whether or not he's really coming. But don't get me wrong - I'm loving the daily rumor orgy!

Les Miles to Michigan - NOT, part 2 you mean?