Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interesting

MBHORNSFAN

"It's Austin"

I think Ketch gets a really bad rap on that one. Mainly because it WAS Austin. Then things changed.

Say what you want about what you think of him or his site, but for years now Ketch and OB.com have been breaking everything. There's a reason why they have as many subscribers as they do. But they have undoubtedly been behind on the Saban stuff and I think it's really bothering Ketch. He's trying to play nice and give credit, but he doesn't like being beaten as bad as they have on this one.

I think Ketch gets a really bad rap on that one. Mainly because it WAS Austin. Then things changed.

Say what you want about what you think of him or his site, but for years now Ketch and OB.com have been breaking everything. There's a reason why they have as many subscribers as they do. But they have undoubtedly been behind on the Saban stuff and I think it's really bothering Ketch. He's trying to play nice and give credit, but he doesn't like being beaten as bad as they have on this one.

Agreed.

My only issue with Ketch on that is how gun shy he got afterwards. Just say hey we are going to keep posting what we hear. But he got all butthurt about it and started waiting until news was in the statesman before he would put himself out there. Yes people blasted him for being wrong. He should have told them to f off but instead he went the other way.

OB/Ketch is having a chat right now. He just stated that some of his most dialed in sources believe there is a VERY good chance Saban does end up at Texas. Looks like even Ketch is starting the whistle the same tune...Stay tuned this is going to to be fun.

I would LOVE for someone to take that and give it to Outkick The Coverage and see how GK takes it.

now OB wants to jump on board when they have been beat badly for months? Um ok

as long as Saban comes I dont care but hopefully they dont try and take credit for breaking any stories

Honestly I do not think that is what they are trying to do. I think they do try to come from a more journalistic approach which does not always lend itself to breaking news first. They have been behind on this, but they have had their share. As I said in another thread I think they have grown too large and with several of them doing other things like radio, it is hard for them to keep the asylum in line and keep up with the coverage. They really need to sit down and think about their strategy and how they want to handle things and honestly protect the great posters and insiders, the ones that still exist.

Ketch just said in the chat he can confirm that Texas is in talks with Saban and as of right now Saban is the lone candidate. He also said a deal is not done yet.. Jason also just said he now thinks Saban will be the coach at Texas next year.. Looks like there has been some movement.

Ketch just said in the chat he can confirm that Texas is in talks with Saban and as of right now Saban is the lone candidate. He also said a deal is not done yet.. Jason also just said he now thinks Saban will be the coach at Texas next year.. Looks like there has been some movement.

Bowel movements.

You guys have been way ahead of anything those 2 confirm.

He got the bejesus kicked out of him on the Saban story but no big deal......it wasn't that big of a story.

ROTHFLMFAO.