Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does Nuufaola?

Massiah

Nuu is an excellent poster. had sent him a message at another board but havent heard back. would be great if he was here as well

Nuu is very guarded with his identity because of his connections and who he knows/deals with. If I am not mistaken, Mr. Cossell figured out his identity several months ago on OB, and he begged him not to divulge. He will not give out his email address. Dizz, if you get a response from him on the other board, perhaps you can direct him to check out this board. That is probably our best option if he responds.

I'm really enjoy reading post from DizzG, Nuufola, McPaul and others, minus all the teenaged BS from the other site.

Well...we like to keep things more like "The Wire" as opposed to "One Tree Hill". If things get dramatic over here, it's because it's serious.

Or maybe I just said all of that to reference The Wire and crack a One Tree Hill joke. Who really knows?

I'm really enjoy reading post from DizzG, Nuufola, McPaul and others, minus all the teenaged BS from the other site.

Honestly I think there is a point where a site gets just too big, especially if the Mods are not ready to handle it.

I remember back when I first went to OB it was because I could not stand the teenage antics of the free boards. The fee really helped filter out the BS. Now that no longer works as well. I have moderated forums for a few game companies with 60k members and it is an impossible task.

You add in the commitments outside of OB for the Mods and it is no wonder it is getting overrun.

Seems like a fairly dialed in fellow.

On that note, read some rumblings on TOS about how the quality of the product has badly slipped and all the best posters went "elsewhere" [ I have no clue where......]

Inside Texas is what they're usually referencing when they say members have left.

Johnny,

We got about 2,000 news users within the last two months so, we capitalized on the OB's exodus.

Yeah I keep track of how we are doing and I see the new eyeballs on my work, but I guess without the whole "pay" thing we dont really rank on his scale. We are doing quite well. Great time to cover UT