Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Muschamp

MBHORNSFAN

The problems Muschamp is having (to me) show the risks of bringing a HC to a major program who doesn't have previous experience successfully running a major program. NFL experience isn't the same as college experience.

With any new HC, its important to wonder what structure is in place to help them acclimate to the new program and have the ability to focus on recruiting and on-field issues. Muschamp may well turn out to be a great HC at a major program, but the AD at Florida certainly threw him in over his head and didn't give him the support he needed. I understand the hire of Weis was supposed to help Muschamp learn how to handle a major program, but he seems to not have a great admin team around him to help point out potential problems.

Muschamp had a reputation of being a bit bombastic while at Texas and was supposedly known for just walking into Mack's office everytime he had an issue, totally oblivious that Mack might be involved with someone or something else. I think Will is learning there was a lot about running a program he didn't have a clue about.

If its DCs, after what Ive see this weekend and taking their seasons into account as a whole

1. John Chavis - LSU

2. Pat Narduzzi - Michigan State

(GAP)

3. Will Muschamp - Florida

Robinson would be at least a candidate in my mind, but we dont know hed stay around and we have not seen him recruit at Texas.

He went full Manny Diaz today. Allowed FCS Georgia Southern to rush for 429 yds with zero passing yards. Please never mention him again for the Texas job.

Agreed, keep him away form the Forty Acres. Not only did they have 0 passing yards they only attenpted 3 passes, think of that they only attempted 3 passes. On top of that they lost 2 fumbles. Shoot at least BYU attempted 26 passes. I know FL has had a lot in injuries but they are FL and have to be deeper in talent. How on earth do you not just put 8-9 people in the box and dare them to pass the ball.