Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

McPhaul... El Mahico on OB claiming new leader?

Manzana Blanca

I expect we will be hearing a number of interesting names being floated. This is all part of the misdirection designed to focus attention away from Saban....which is a good thing for us in terms of landing Saban. Just remember when this stuff comes up...and it will continue to come up...that up is down and down is up. El Mahico's posts the past couple of weeks have reflected that perfectly.

It won't surprise me in the least if Orangebloods leads the charge in this respect. I sense they've cut some type of deal with Steve Hicks to play ball in the misdirection campaign in exchange for some advance heads up notice when the powers that be are ready to go public with various announcements....the way they did with the Patterson announcement.

Edited by Baghorn

I expect we will be hearing a number of interesting names being floated. This is all part of the misdirection designed to focus attention away from Saban....which is a good thing for us in terms of landing Saban. Just remember when this stuff comes up...and it will continue to come up...that up is down and down is up. El Mahico's posts the past couple of weeks have reflected that perfectly.

It won't surprise me in the least if Orangebloods leads the charge in this respect. I sense they've cut some type of deal with Steve Hicks to play ball in the misdirection campaign in exchange for some advance heads up notice when the powers that be are ready to go public with various announcements....the way they did with the Patterson announcement.

I think you're dead on.

Baghorn is too smart for his own good!:)

I got a chuckle out of this. Everyone agrees that Bellmont is a doddering old fool. EXCEPT when it comes to Black Ops. Then they're Dar Adal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]307[/ATTACH]

great post Baghorn!

I got a chuckle out of this. Everyone agrees that Bellmont is a doddering old fool. EXCEPT when it comes to Black Ops. Then they're Dar Adal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]307[/ATTACH]

Hey HornNdriftwood, don't confuse Bellmont for the steamrollers and Steve Hicks....two very different and separate entities. Steve is in the BoR & BMD circle...definitely NOT the Bellmont circle. In fact, he's one of the number one guys on the warpath against Bellmont as it exists prior to the Patterson hiring.

JS says tonight direct from a source that is driving the freakin Bus that Texas is ALL IN on Saban. They will make his financial trouble go bye bye.

I dont buy EM saying there is someone above Saban

Agreed, I don't believe for a minute that Saban has been a smokescreen and that we have filled the basket pretty damn full of eggs...