• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to be here and am quickly learning who came from which pay site. Definitely NOT an insider, but bring an out of the box viewpoint from the Military & Corporate sector. I know, it's an oxymoronic statement...Military, corporate and out of the box thinking :cool:

Edit: Question add in - What drives a poster"s status? I doubt it's post numbers, as Cujo is already a V.I.P with 7 posts. Just curious.

Great to be here and am quickly learning who came from which pay site. Definitely NOT an insider, but bring an out of the box viewpoint from the Military & Corporate sector. I know, it's an oxymoronic statement...Military, corporate and out of the box thinking :cool:

Edit: Question add in - What drives a poster"s status? I doubt it's post numbers, as Cujo is already a V.I.P with 7 posts. Just curious.

you have to be a crazy mexican like myself to get vip status :)

Good question.

Cujo has been a wonderful source of information throughout the years. We are lucky to have him over here.

I've been on OB for well over 100 months and now a member here and I would just like to thank all of you insiders for your information. Whether it comes to fruition or not, it gives me an escape from my practice and I eat up each bit of info I can get. I have watched Texas since 69(5 yrs of age) and I have seen great times and really bad times. I witnessed first hand the implosion that was Fred Akers, then the awkward times that were Mackovic. I have enjoyed most of Mack Brown's time but my biggest gripe with our fans and Belmont is that they accept not reaching Texas' potential. We have everything to become a dominant force but yet we seem held back or afraid to reach for it. Here is hoping that our next coach will take us to new height.

Again, a big thanks to McPhaul, Cujo, Cosell, Lamar Littrell, Nuf, JffCruise, El Machacado, Santa Rita for all of your contributions to us die hard longhorn fans!

Kiddodoc

I've been on OB for well over 100 months and now a member here and I would just like to thank all of you insiders for your information. Whether it comes to fruition or not, it gives me an escape from my practice and I eat up each bit of info I can get. I have watched Texas since 69(5 yrs of age) and I have seen great times and really bad times. I witnessed first hand the implosion that was Fred Akers, then the awkward times that were Mackovic. I have enjoyed most of Mack Brown's time but my biggest gripe with our fans and Belmont is that they accept not reaching Texas' potential. We have everything to become a dominant force but yet we seem held back or afraid to reach for it. Here is hoping that our next coach will take us to new height.

Again, a big thanks to McPhaul, Cujo, Cosell, Lamar Littrell, Nuf, JffCruise, El Machacado, Santa Rita for all of your contributions to us die hard longhorn fans!

Kiddodoc

It is good to have you on board Doc!!

Kiddodoc

Good post

Great to have another Longhorn faithful. I enjoy reading this site more and more everyday. I find myself on here much more than TOS's just because of all the circle jerking adolecent posters over there. I may not have any inside info to share but I will try to give any inside info on recruits in NTX that passes through my office. Looking forward to enjoying the sites and sounds here.

• Administrators
Great to have another Longhorn faithful. I enjoy reading this site more and more everyday. I find myself on here much more than TOS's just because of all the circle jerking adolecent posters over there. I may not have any inside info to share but I will try to give any inside info on recruits in NTX that passes through my office. Looking forward to enjoying the sites and sounds here.

Welcome to Horn Sports borocat. The pleasure is all ours.