Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UFC 167 Jonny Hendricks

I have a new level of respect for Dana White now. Watch this at about the 2:00 mark

Livid White: "B.S. decision, I'm afraid to do fights in Vegas" (Video)

We thought Hendricks shut it down quite a bit starting in the 2nd round after he hurt GSP & then they stopped the fight for a few over Hendricks mouthpiece...from midway in the 2nd through the 3rd he let GSP dictate the pace & let him hit him with a bunch of jabs that did no damage but built point after point...he did this to the degree where Rogan surmised that he was either out of gas or saving it for the 4th & 5th...Hendricks dominated the 4th & then fought the 5th like all he had to do was not get knocked out or choked out...GSP never quit working...ever

I had Hendricks winning, the others had it 2-2 going into the 5th...Hendricks left it up to the judges and put himself in the position for that to happen...had he fought the 5th like he needed it for a championship then I think he's the man today...I'm quite sure he'll get to fight someone for the vacated title if GSP does "retire" for awhile...DW should have a tourney to fight off the top 8 guys for the crown & then have that guy fight GSP in 18 months or so